Thursday, March 18, 2010

World Quilt Competition 2010

As the Australian coordinator for the World Quilt Competition, I'm happy to say the 2010 entry form is now available from my website. Entries are due May 17. I process them and send them on to the jury in the USA & entants hear by June 16 regarding selection. Quilts are then due, to me by July 7. I arrange all the international shipping & forms.
Your quilt will tour & be seen in 4 major quilt shows in the States from New England & Pensylvania to California & Florida. It's a great opportunity for cash prizes and awards for traditional & contemporary quilters. Contact me if you have any questions.

1 comment:

  1. I hope for it once my dream comes true in order for me to be able to be the participiant of a large-scale festival like this .
    But the dreams are in order that we fulfil it .
    Good luck!
    Marika

    ReplyDelete