Thursday, June 3, 2010

Indian adventure

I have succumbed & bought this Eyewitness guide book. We've used Lonely Planet for many trips over the years, but when Jeri showed me the New York Eyewitness I was hooked on them- lots of coloured photos, diagrams, easy to read information & maps.
Rhonda Preece was a student in Oil Stick Intensive at AQC & told me of her Textile Traditions travel tours to India. The elephants playing polo convinced me, as I love elephants & all that they can do or just be. So I'm planning on going next year- nothing like forward planning!

1 comment:

  1. Sue - how EXCITING to be planning an os trip. I LOVE these guides - I buy them for major trips - NY, Paris etc - they are FABULOUS - especially when you come home and you can relive your trip through those fantastic photos.

    ReplyDelete