Wednesday, March 28, 2012

A surprise award

Annette Sibson, one of my followers from Townsville has given me a Liebster Blog Award. On Annette's blog 'Too many ideas'  www.annettsibson.blogspot.com you can read about the awards and see the other people she nominated. Thanks Annette!


As part of the tradition it is passed along to 5 bloggers that have motivated and inspired.
To accept the award you must:
1. Link back to the person who gave it to you and thank them.
2. Post the award to your blog.
3. Give the award to 5 bloggers with less than 200 followers that you appreciate and value.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have been offered this award.

Now it's hard to narrow it down to 5, but I have selected, in no particular order-
Fiona Wright's Of daydreams and memories for the wonderful insights into life in another culture. India is full of surprises as Fiona discovers daily.
Kate Ozko continually surprises me with discoveries in my own hometown of Brisbane. Kate also ventures further afield and captures the specialness of the everyday.
Betty Busby  in New Mexico, makes amazing quilted art work and shares her process on her blog. I am so lucky to have a small Busby work hanging in my design studio.
Being an emerging mixed media artist can be an exciting time and also hard work. Mel Forrest gives us intriguing glimpses into her world and how this translates into her work.
I'm always amazed by what Lisa Kerpoe is doing with her food- playing with it on her fabric! Such a pleasure to meet Lisa a couple of years ago and to see that her new book will be out soon.

Hope you enjoy visiting these blogs, if you have not done so before.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the award, Sue! I'm not surprised - your blog always makes interesting reading, and the photos are inspiring.

    And thank you for selecting my blog - I am honored!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here Sue.....It's always a treat to take a peek into your thought processes!
    -Betty

    ReplyDelete