Monday, December 17, 2012

Behind the Mask challenge

The Viewpoints 9 challenge issued by Kate is about going behind the mask we wear. It has caused considerable soul searching on all continents. I started stitching mine the other week.
I have been saving scraps for a long time and once I took the lid off the box, they seemed to explode everywhere!
I sandwiched them between 2 pieces of wash away and began stitching.

After getting the 18" x 24" piece stitched I washed it out and ended up with an interesting piece for the background of my design.


 

3 comments:

  1. Mmmm very interesting. Looking forward to seeing what is behind your mask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So interesting!! I am a great collector of scraps so this would be an idea to use up some of them - if so - I will lpost about it. Thanks for this inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That would've been nice and relaxing. Good idea!

    ReplyDelete