Thursday, October 15, 2009

Down Under Textiles


Suzanne thanks for your comment. When I began blogging in January this year, I wasn't sure if I could sustain the practice for myself or a potential audience. It is wonderful to know you are out there & are still reading.
I have come to love the discipline of blogging each day, except 'computer free Sundays'.
The photo relates to the article I've written for an exciting new textile magazine 'Down Under Textiles'. From the same publisher as
Down Under Quilts & recognising the growing appreciation & interest in the non-traditional side of the quilt/mixed media art forms, Deborah Segaert is launching the first issue in December.

2 comments:

  1. Gee, this strange collection has got my mind spinning. It all looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done, Sue. It's the way of the future which is now.
    Ros Taylor NZ
    (took your classes in Melbourne 2008 and finished the quilt!

    ReplyDelete