Friday, February 18, 2011

Houston bound

I'm extremely happy to announce my exhibition 'Destination Texas' will be a special exhibit in Houston, USA at the 2011 International Quilt Market Oct 29-31 & International Quilt Festival Nov 3-6. 'Rusty' above, 66" L x 38.5" W is part of the exhibition. If you'll be in Houston please drop by & say hi!
Thanks for the constructive comments yesterday on 'Indian Summer'. I think we often overlook the programmed stitches we have on modern machines. I alter the stitch length or width to suit my design. To avoid broken needles, always check the foot you are using will accommodate changes.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, congrats on the Houston exhibit. I love Indian Summer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation too from me ... and I just love Rusty ..... just gorgeous ... thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on this wonderful venue for your quilt series! That's fantastic.

    I'm thinking I'd like to go to Houston this year. If so, I'll look you up. We can have "a cuppa and a bikkie." (Is that how you spell it?)

    ReplyDelete