Friday, May 6, 2011

Tangle of tutors

It's not often that tutors can get together for a good chat, but happily at the New Zealand Remarkable Symposium I was able to catch up with old friends & make some new ones. L-R Kay Haerland,
 Gloria Loughman, Lisa Walton, me, Pam Furniss & Annette from the UK.
After our teaching commitments were over it was coffee time at Patagonia, where the chocolates & ice cream are soooo good!! L-R Brenda Henning, Yvonne Brown [back to camera], Jeannette DeNicolis Meyer, Lisa Walton & Ronnie Martin [back to camera].
Rachel, I feel the same about the Autumn colours- can't quite get enough of them, but I love our warm weather here!

2 comments:

  1. It was so much fun getting to know everyone better and comparing experiences

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you all had a hoot. Wish I could have been there too ...

    ReplyDelete