Saturday, November 24, 2012

Geelong Forum Textile Retreat

If you can't join me on tour to the USA in August 2013 for the World Quilt Show or in Italy, Abruzzo June 2014 then perhaps consider the Geelong Forum Textile Retreat September 29- October 5, 2013 in Australia. Bookings are now being taken for the 10 workshops on offer with 5 international and 5 Australian tutors.
My 5 day Textile Souvenirs is on offer and I'm delighted to be part of the teaching team at this event, having been a student there twice in the past. I'm totally in love with this workshop as it is what I love doing in my own work and to see what the students develop in the generous time frame is amazing.
Thanks for all of your generous comments yesterday re Abruzzo. When I began teaching many years ago in Mt. Isa I never dreamt I'd be doing it in the international arena. It is so rewarding to be able to share my knowledge and expertise with a wide audience.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment