Thursday, June 6, 2013

Back to the future

I have been busy on a new power point presentation for the Quilters Guild of NSW as I'm their Guest Speaker at the annual Guild Dinner, during the Sydney Quilt Show. "Quilting Adventures from Mt Isa to Mongolia" is the title and as I went through images, I began reliving the Textile Traditions tour to India in January 2012. Perhaps I should have said ,"...Mongolia and beyond!" Life can be a great adventure at times, no matter where we are!
Looking over Lake Pichola in Udaipur.
No point having an ordinary door way!
Modern chain, ancient ivory.
Love the niches either side.
I am revisiting India later this year in November on a new 11 day Textile Traditions tour- Wilderness, Wildlife and Weaving, for more of the same. Can you join me?



 

No comments:

Post a Comment