Tuesday, May 19, 2015

A sign

I love these signs that we have been seeing to advertise artist studios or galleries. Very enlightened and I took it as a sign as we were meeting up with local members of the Surface Design Association Sunshine Coast branch for lunch. We met at the FibreWorks Studio and Gallery of Yvonne Stowell. Yvonne has a number of large and small yurts for the gallery, studio, workshops, office and washroom. Fabulous exhibitions and workshops are on offer and I was quite envious.
L-R Anne, Jennifer, Pat, Jill, Connie, Phyllis, me and Yvonne. Thanks Bob for taking these photos and the others for my Global Thread column, Down Under Quilts magazine. It was a very pleasant afternoon discussing textiles, techniques and opportunities in our countries with these artists. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment