Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Life in the freezer- day 7

Ah, being back in Ulaanbaatar means slipping easily into life here in Mongolia. Enjoying the snowy landscape still in the grip of minus 25 to 14 degree Celsius temperatures. The calendar may say Spring, but she hasn't arrived just yet and we put on our many layers to venture outside.
Being back at the Mongolian Quilt Centre with friends is heart warming. The walls have had a face lift with green wallpaper and paint and a new quilt hanging system installed. Two groups of 18 women are completing intensive instruction and training in patchwork and sewing. I am volunteering my teaching skills and we explore the colour wheel.

I am having difficulties with the internet system, so photos will need to wait until I have a better connection, sorry about that. However I am posting on Facebook in Sue Dennis Textiles and my regular page.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to reading about more of your adventures Sue. We are off tomorrow to have our own adventures.

    ReplyDelete