Monday, July 18, 2011

DESTINATION USA opening

Thanks to family & friends who we able to join me in celebrating the opening of my exhibition. L-R Janet de Boer O.A.M. Gallery 159 owner who opened the exhibition as she is a transplanted American, me & daughter Sally also a visual artist. Janet & I dressed in as much  red, white & blue as we could manage for the occasion. Donna, below, lent me her cowgirl hat.
L-R Mel, Ali, Paul, Suzanne & me with my Texan boots. Thank you for all the emails of support & well wishes & the posts on your blogs, much appreciated.
L-R Sue, Judy & Susan in front of Guardian #2. Kate has a great photo on her blog too.
Grand Canyon Memories being admired by L-R Elaine & Leslie. A week away from the sewing machine & some house cleaning ahead, but then again, what would I rather be doing?

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to see these photos, too..of the exhibit! (Working my back in the blog posts!) Liking the cowgirl look!

    ReplyDelete