Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Clean-up cloth

I'm still monoprinting fabric for a new series of quilts that have various January & February deadlines for juried exhibitions. As I'll be in India on a textile tour for most of January, I thought I'd better get them started and finished before I go! One side result is the 'trash to treasure' status of the clean-up cloth. Here there's also a narrow strip of wadding that got the paint treatment.
I have 1 quilt basted, waiting for stitching, I quilt top ready to baste, fabric ready to be cut & pieced into another quilt top & the fourth that is fabric on the design wall on the moment. This last one is going through rearragements, the digital photo design stage & a lot of 'what if's'. Bob has been away so I have made the most of the quiet time!

No comments:

Post a Comment