Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Change of plan

This week I had planned to begin some new work for my 'Taking Leaf of my Senses' exhibition at the Warwick Art Gallery July 5- August 19. However my body had other plans for me and violent toothache on Monday compelled me to see my dentist on Tuesday.
After an x-ray or 2 and a thorough investigation of the vertical fracture, my dentist declared the tooth, a large back molar, was beyond saving. So out it came- in 15 little pieces "like a jigsaw puzzle" he said!
3 neat stitches [I did ask if they were neat], antibiotics and lots of rest today should see me up and well soon, ready to launch into the new work! I am sporting an egg on my jawline, which is very sore, so yes, I am blatantly seeking your sympathy!! ;)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my......hope you're recovering quickly! Lot's of fruit smoothies:) Be well, tomorrow's the big day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling a little less sore today, remember, you will improve each day, little by little.. but if you're anything like me it's never quick enough!! many hugs..

    ReplyDelete