Friday, August 3, 2012

Retreat tutors

We were treated like quilting royalty at the Quilting in the Highlands Retreat and got to do lots of 'posing'!
Here I am with the amazing Carol Doak. It was lovely to have the opportunity to get to know the other tutors who were all fun loving people.
Melinda Bula and I in front of her wonderfully coloured work.
Lessa Chandler of Chandlers Cottage is based in Victoria and designs glorious fabric ranges.
This was our last curtain call at Tuesday lunch. With soooo many cameras pointed at us we weren't sure which one to look at. Michele Hill in the middle, author of 2 books on William Morris.


1 comment:

  1. Looks like a wonderful retreat, Sue! Thanks for including the links to the other artists. I'm familiar with Carol's work, but not Michele's or Melindas's, so I had a very enjoyable time exploring their websites. Lovely things at Chandlers Cottage as well... not really my style, but I certainly appreciate their color and beauty!

    Sorry I won't see you at PIQF this year, but I'm sure you'll be back one day. I'm taking classes with Janice Gunner, in an attempt to put a dent in my stash of African Fabrics.

    ReplyDelete