Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Travels in the magazines

Not just one but 2 magazines have turned up this week with my travel stories. Quilters Companion No. 59 carries the story about Quilting in Taiwan pages 68-71.
It brings back many good memories of my time there last August.
The Down Under Textiles Issue 9 is also out with my Indian story, A Goat in a Coat. If this inspires you to travel you can join Rhonda Preece of Textile Traditions on her next Indian tour in March, 2013.
And if the USA is more your style, please join me for a quilting adventure on the Eastern seaboard culminating at the World Quilt Show in August, 2013. Details from my website or blog sidebar icon.

 

2 comments:

  1. So many countries still left to conquer - knew you were destined for great things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting title for your India story - how did that come about?

    ReplyDelete