Friday, December 18, 2015

Christmas is coming

It is a busy time in the lead up to Christmas and I feel especially pushed this year having just returned from my life in the freezer in Mongolia.
I want to thank all of you, my blog readers for sticking with me as I have travelled here and there. It has been a busy, full year and I am looking forward to that special family time that the Summer holiday brings.
I hope the gifts you receive are what is needed whether it is health or wealth or creativity or just time to sit and marvel. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas!I'll be back in 2016 with more travel adventures, textiles from around the world and quilting news, see you then xxx

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Sue for an entertaining blog - I enjoy following you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maggie, glad to have you travelling with me.

      Delete