Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Blogging

What is it about blogging that we love so much? This question comes to mind after I have added another friend's blog to my side bar- 'Jane madly quilting'. I want to know what Jane is up to in her busy life & she is telling me through her blog.
Blogging is immediate, personal, captivating & connecting. I value the friendships I've made through blogging, I value the insights shared through blogging, I can't start my day without blogging!
And I know there is so much more to it. Please keep blogging.

2 comments:

  1. Sue, thanks for reading about me! I have enjoyed sharing various parts of my busy life with you, I do hope I can keep it up, I do also need some education of blog life but am getting therre slowly.Madly trying to finish the last flood quilt, then I feel I will be rejuvenated to get on with my own work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so agree with you about blogging, Sue. I only started last October and am hooked. I'm not yet blogging daily, but am working toward that goal. I found you through your comment on Cynthia St. Charles blog (she is the person whose art drew me into the blogworld), and I love your work. I'm always so excited when I find a new fiber artist who has a long blog archive for me to investigate. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete