Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Taking Leaf of my Senses

I am on my way to Warwick Art Gallery to set up and prepare for the opening of my solo exhibition 'Taking Leaf of my Senses'.
Nine framed pieces of work, numerous quilts and an installation totalling 24 pieces of work. Phew! I'm feeling relieved that the opening is almost here.
This quilt is waiting to be rolled and wrapped in the colourful cotton sheet for transporting.

I know many of you can't be with me in Warwick for the opening, so I'd like to invite you to view the video 'Taking Leaf', that my daughter Sally, also an artist made for me. It will be on a loop in the gallery and gives a glimpse of my processes. Click on the photo that appears in my blog sidebar or go to the news section of my website to view it.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the youtube filming your daughter did!! Good luck. Wish I could see it in situ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous film, Sue. Congrats to Sally and her lovely subject.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My congrats to Sally on the video. It is very well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome film Sue - congratulations :))

    ReplyDelete