Saturday, June 8, 2013

The first Global Thread column!

Had to pop the cork on some bubbles last night, to celebrate the arrival of Down Under Quilts Issue 158 which launches my Global Thread column!
Have you seen it yet? My copy arrived in the post box, but yet to see them at the newsagents.
And here it is! Pages 20 and 21 about Cambodian silk and a few other bits.
Welcome to new editor Linda Robertus and Managing Editor Debra Hudson. They follow in the footsteps of Deborah Segaert, who followed Jan Urquhart, who followed founding editors Cathie Nutt and Yvonne Rein. Hip, hip, hooray to the new look Down Under Quilts, an Aussie icon!
BIG apologies to Erica Spinks, also a past editor of DUQ! Sorry Erica and thanks for pointing out my mistake.

 

5 comments:

  1. Will have to keep an eye out for it Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you forgotten me already, Sue? :-) I was Editor of DUQ for nearly 50 issues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg. I will be on the alert! Nice going, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being a bit parochial at this time of year (State of Origin & all that) - it's back in Queensland! Congrats to you Sue - look forward to reading it all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Sue, I'm looking forward to seeing it:))

    ReplyDelete