Friday, September 13, 2013

Italian sojourn

With cheap European airfares on offer and more to come shortly, you may like to consider an Italian sojourn with sightseeing and a workshop also. The Abruzzo School of Creative Art are offering lots of great classes in 2014 and until December 31 there is a 20% discount on fees.
I will be teaching Textile Souvenirs from June 10-16 2014.
 I will be passing on my knowledge of working in new, unfamiliar environments and techniques that I’m passionate about. They will include dyeing, sun printing, frottage, mono printing, direct printing, resist printing, layering, machine quilting and hand stitching. Colour, design and composition will be discussed in the workshop and I will work with you individually to help you with your project piece.
The 2014 courses are now on the website,Textile Souvenirs www.abruzzoschoolofcreativeart.com/sue-d
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment