Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Studio Sale


I have never had a studio sale before so this is a first in my 20 year quilting history!
You are invited to come for morning & afternoon tea on my patio on Saturday 12 September from 9am- 3pm, 31 Shelley St Sunnybank.
I have packed up the sale books- $2 & $5. Lots of magazines & fabric, fabric, fabric as well as quilts for sale.
'Reflections' 1993 is made from the Hidden Wells pattern by Mary Ellen Hopkins. The quilts will be hung in a gallery setting in my design studio. Hope you can make it.

2 comments:

  1. Is the plane ticket to Down Under included in the sale? (grin)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How strange and spooky that you posted your Hidden Wells quilt! I'm working with that design lately! Strange coincidence, or blog twins?
    Hope the sale went well!
    Love,
    Jeri

    ReplyDelete