Thursday, October 22, 2009

Queensland Quilt Show # 2

Thank you dear blog readers for dropping by & saying 'hello' at the quilt show yesterday. I'll be back there on Saturday & Sunday at the 2QAQ postcard making tables.
This lovely assortment of fabric & thread are my prizes for second- 'Anthills- Study in Gold' & third 'Grassland'. I'm thrilled!Thank you to sponsors The Thread Studio, Blue Willow Cottage & PK Fabrics for generously supporting the Queensland Quilt Show.



Jane Rundle & Ailsa Koloi are busy stitching postcards, which we are putting onto our Christmas Tree. This is our effort so far, with many more to come. Tulis Textiles, the Scissorman, Unique Stitching & Bernina have sponsored us by donating products to use in making the postcards- thank you.











2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Sue, I am so jealous of your lovely thread collection! well done, its making me work harder for next year now! Shame I don't have such a lovely thread collection - Oh but I do already, just different colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sue, Like Jane I am also jealous of the threads you won. I also will just have to try harder next year.

    ReplyDelete