Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Studio reveal # 3

My fabric storage is in stackable colourful crates which once housed toys when the kids were little & in open mesh basket units from Ikea. These live behind the shutter doors of a built-in wardrobe.


My design wall on this side of the room has now been extended & gives me a good 2metres plus of width. It is floor to ceiling in height & covered in white felt. The final view is of what is behind my sewing table- another bookcase & my workshop boxes, making it easy to prepare for any workshop as samples, supplies & notes are in the one location. I hope you've enjoyed the 'sticky beak' [a look around] of my sewing studio.





1 comment:

  1. I love your commitment to your blog & thoroughly enjoy having insights to your world.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete