Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Be Creative by the Sea


I'm happy to announce that I'll be 1 of the 5 tutors for Be Creative by the Sea next year in Coffs Harbour. We will tutor the May 8-15 session. I have 3 day master classes on offer & the image above shows some of the techniques covered in Whole Cloth Design.
Rosalie Dace, Brenda Gael Smith, Robyn Alexander & Lorraine Parker are the other tutors for May.
Garden View will be the other workshop. The weather is beautiful at that time of the year & the location of the resort offers sea & mountain views. I know because I taught at Creative in 2008. Hope you can join me.

2 comments:

  1. Good to know that you are one among the tutor for this wonderful event . Hope that I can join you at that time .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marvellous Julian, see you in Coffs Harbour.
    Cheers, Sue

    ReplyDelete