Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy 2010



Wow... 1.1.10! I can't explain it but I'm filled with joy today. There is something magical about new beginnings & the anticipation of the year ahead.
Wishing you all a very creative, joyful, healthy & successful 2010, no matter where it leads you. This guerilla knitting appeared on the Melbourne footpath, near where we stay. We're back home for a few days before taking off again, but I have lots of images of things that caught my eye, so will post them for a while.
And if you're interested iquilt have a feature on me in their on-line magazine, out today.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Sue. Hope you enjoyed your Melbourne stay. The food looked really scrumptious. Read the iquilt article this morning, enjoyed looking at your quilts. My favourite is Copper Fire - I don't think I've seen it before. Looking forward to catching up soon. Jan

    ReplyDelete