Thursday, February 18, 2010

New quilt

I have been working on 2 new designs to enter in The New Quilt exhibition run by the Quilters Guild of NSW & exhibited at Manly Art Gallery & Museum. This year the biennial exhibition will coincide with the Sydney Quilt Show & as I'll be in Sydney for the show, will take the ferry across the harbour to Manly.
I have set myself the challenge of facing my quilts & here is a shot in progress before it is turned to the back of the quilt & a completed corner with just a teaser glimpse of the front.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sue, I hope to see more than this at the Manly exhibition!!!! Good luck with your entries - I am sure your work will be hanging very proudly. Good to see your article in the Down Under Textiles mag too.
    Cheers, Pamela P in Sydney

    ReplyDelete