Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Pacific International Quilt Festival XIX

I'm very happy to announce I'll be teaching at the Pacific International Quilt Festival XIX in Santa Clara, California in October. This festival is held in the San Francisco Bay area & it will be my first visit to this part of the USA. My workshops are Oil Stick Intensive, Leaf it Alone & Divide & Conquer. You can view them by going to the blog bar above & clicking on the workshop icon. Hope you can join me for some creative fun.
Yes, Kate 'snap' for the image from yesterday's blog post!

2 comments:

  1. Well done, and a featured artist as well, you are a busy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've signed up for all 3 of your classes - haven't heard from Mancuso yet as to whether I got in, but none of your classes are closed yet, so it looks good. I've been wanting to do paint sticks and leaf printing for ages, but I'm not a very good self-starter, so having a "muse" right there will be great! As for fusing... love it!!

    ReplyDelete