Monday, September 26, 2011

New bag

This is my finished bag, using the oil stick patterned fabric. I have put a small patch pocket on the front using fabric designed by Terrie Hancock Mangat & also added a couple of decorative elements. A velcro closure will help secure contents in this across the shoulder handbag.
Students at PIQF next month in my Oil Stick Intensive workshop will be given instructions for this bag. Hope you can join me in California or in Florida at the World Quilt Show Nov 10-12.
Ginny I think you could try the oil sticks on felt- I've not tried but a heavy hand should get colour on.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not taking the Oil Stick Intensive this year, but since I did it last year, does that qualify me to get the instructions for the bag? It's really cool, and I'd love to make one!

    I just realized last night, PIQF is only two weeks and a couple of days away... time to start getting excited and do my Happy Dance! Bronwyn and I can hardly wait to see you!!

    ReplyDelete