Saturday, January 7, 2012

Off to India

As you can see I have a varied assortment of 'things' that have gone into my suitcase for the Textile Tour in India. The rusted fabric, I'm hoping to rub while there.The cricket bat and balls are for a school visit in Zainabad, Gujarat.http://www.desertcoursers.net/
Now it is much more organised and everything has found a home. We are travelling light to allow space for the purchases which will no doubt take place.
I will try to blog as much as conditions and time allow. I'll leave you with a couple of links to things we will encounter- Jas Vilas, Hotel Grand Imperial, Kala Raksha, Sadhna  Namaste!

3 comments:

  1. You amaze me. Travel AND create! Good for you. Bon Voyage. I'll be fervently following.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! May it all be wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm envious of your travel schedule. Have a wonderful time! I'm looking forward to reading about your trip.

    ReplyDelete