Tuesday, March 20, 2012

SAQA auction quilt

I usually write my blog post 5 minutes before I'm dashing out the door at 7am. Sometimes I forget to mention things, so apologies to Mel Forrest from Brisbane who also has a wonderful quilt in the Beneath the Southern Sky exhibition. See it at the Craft and Sewing Show over 4 days beginning Thursday March 22. Curator Brenda Gael Smith, also the guest artist at the show, is giving a floor talk about the exhibition each day at 12.30pm.
Thanks for all the lovely comments re the newspaper story.
In between a frantic family weekend, I had some time to work on the 12" square quilt I'm donating to the SAQA Auction. [Binding ready to be sewn on above] You can see the quilts that have already been made and SAQA is having a Spring book sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment