Monday, September 17, 2012

Wood blocks

I packed this bag with some art supplies yesterday and went off to a local shopping centre, where I had permission to use the wood blocks that decorate a small section of the front of the store.
Came home with 3 pieces of fabric that I can use in the India Adventure series. I was intent on getting the work done before closing time and being on my own, with my back to the walkway, didn't see how many shoppers stopped to look, but 1 lady stopped for a brief chat.
This is a truer indication of the colours. I'm auditioning some Indian sisha embroidery for possible inclusion.



2 comments:

  1. Like the third photo Sue with the sisha embroidery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to see a photo of you at the shopping centre, head down, bum up - rubbing away - bet there were a lot of looks!

    ReplyDelete