Friday, June 6, 2014

Hello again

I have my fingers crossed that this is going to work! Our travels gave us some accommodation in Italy without wifi or low signal and I hope I can get back to blogging and update you all on our adventures. We are in the beautiful Umbrian countryside and will be here relaxing for a few weeks and I'll have lots of photos to share of this.
However I'll go back to last month and update the itinerary if possible. After Verona and the great time we had there, we got a train to Venice to stay in an apartment for a few days. Wow, we loved Venezia, despite the tourist crowds and odours, from the waters. There is no city quite like it! Above is the view from the train station, our first glimpse.
Hard to take a bad photo on dusk in St Mark's Square.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment