Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Home safely

We are home safely after a slight delay in Dubai, but Bob picked up a cold and I thought I might avoid it but no such luck! Have been concentrating on all those must do things after returning from a long time away, such as "Where did I hide the car key?", groceries and some chicken soup making. What is it about chicken soup that always makes a cold better?
However I still have many interesting places in Italy to share with you, so if you can, please stay reading until normal transmission resumes.
These hand made pots, drying in the sun are from Balseno. We walked up to the castle tower [closed for sieste] and I kept noticing these beautiful pots.


1 comment:

  1. Looking fwd to more Sue. Have really enjoy your blog and Bob's photos on FB. Hope your both better soon.

    ReplyDelete