Friday, April 29, 2011

Smart Arts Creative Textile Art Exhibition

Last night I had the honour of opening the Smart Arts Creative Textile Art Exhibition at the Redland Museum in Cleveland. This talented, diverse group of 14 members, always amaze & inspire me with their creative output. In the photo above, I'm holding the very special gift they presented to me, so check back tomorrow for the surprise reveal.
Work by Jill Donaldson highlighting a variety of techniques: each beautifully completed.
Inside the Redland Museum entry foyer, 60 Smith St Cleveland, where the work is on display until May 29 & open Monday- Sunday & public holidays also.
Vessels by Susan Lee.
Mereana Bambridge's 'Beads, Beads, Beads' using handmade beads in a very inventive way. So much more to see than I can show here.

No comments:

Post a Comment