Saturday, July 2, 2011

Back to Mongolia

Just when you thought I'd run out of Mongolian stories! It was such an eventful 2 weeks & I have more images & stories to share. Near UB we were stopped by a huge herd of horses crossing the very good bitumen road. Mares, foals & 2 fighting stallions, lower R had us enthralled.
We stopped to get our tyres checked & the large truck loaded with Summer ger provisions was doing the same.
This truck has a trailer also packed high & you may notice the 'jolly green elephant' swinging from the rear vision mirror.
Francie, will Bronwen also be joining us at the Opal Fever workshop?

2 comments:

  1. I hope your Mongolian stories never end ... UB stands for (insert two word solution) .. I need it for my cryptic crossword clue! Love those gers ont he move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely, Bronwyn will be joining us for Opal Fever - she'd never let me hear the end of it if I left her behind!

    ReplyDelete