Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Way Beyond


A Way Beyond

When I visited Zion National Park in Utah, USA I was inspired by the towering mountains and cliffs of rock, reaching from the canyon floor into the sky. I took many photos of the intersections of the peaks and was intrigued by the meeting point, the line they created. These images were perfect to revisit for this challenge.
I see A Way Beyond as a metaphor for Life's journey which is not always smooth. We encounter junctions, dead ends and blockages along the way. If we can keep our focus on what lies beyond, we can overcome the difficulties and find a way through to our future.
Please visit the Viewpoints 9 blog for more information about my quilt.
Sofia, missing you too and the hospitality in Tainan. Our quilt show was for 1 day only, so we use the portable stands. We had many visitors and had a lovely day.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Sue, I really enjoy your work"A Way Beyond". You created the excellent proportion into 3 parts and the colors are contrary to the shape of peaks and cliffs.The straight lines of the background are interesting combination. Thanks for sharing so wonderful work with us. Sofia

    ReplyDelete