Friday, January 18, 2013

Fish nibbling

We gave into trying this new experience- having fish nibble at the dead skin on your feet. It was very tickley at first and I jumped around a bit laughing, but settled down into the moment! I think the sign says it all.
Bob graduated to the larger fish, but I was happy to stay with the smaller ones.
I think the fabrics used in the last post were mainly synthetic silks, but no doubt silk would have been used originally. The lacy fabric Jan is all one. Out of respect I didn't touch the hangings so am reporting only on what my eyes told me.

3 comments:

  1. LOL! Now I've seen everything... I'd like to try it, though. I love foot massages!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol!! I wanted to do that in Singapore-but ran out of time. Jeff hates anyone touching his feet, so wouldnt go near it. Lauren was unsure so we said wed go back and never did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved my feet in it - it is truly interesting indeed. I too stayed with the small fish

    ReplyDelete