Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Mini Retreat in Canberra

You may be interested in the Mini Retreat with Judy Coates Perez, Sue Dennis and Cecile Whatman being organised for September 20-22, 2013 in Belconnen, Canberra. Cecile from Unique Stitching is organising the 3 day event with tutors presenting 1 day workshops that will develop and expand your surface design and mixed media repertoire.
I'm teaching Print Pizazz, Taking Leaf of my Senses and Oil Stick Intensive. The photo above is from Print Pizazz, which is not a workshop listed on my website as I have put it together for the retreat. Hope you can join me for 1 or 2 or even 3 days for some fun and great textiles.
These printed pieces from Mongolia, hanging on my clothes line are getting a subtle wash of colour from a sun dye.

1 comment:

  1. Those prints are wonderful Sue - great memories from your workshop and printmaking days - much fun and learned lots.

    ReplyDelete