Monday, December 23, 2013

Heavenly

It was quite an unexpected moment in a Jain temple in Bikaner, when the resident monk asked for my mini i-pad, sat down and placed it on the floor. He had done this before! And before we knew it we had all become part of a heavenly Mandala. It seems rather fitting, at this time of the year, to be signing off for a holiday break with this image.
Happy Holidays to all my loyal blog readers who have lasted the distance. It brings me great  joy to know you are out there and click on my blog for a quiet read during your day.
Lets talk again in 2014, a year of magical possibilities.

3 comments:

  1. and a happy Christmas to you and your family, Sue. Thank you for your blog - it is one of my favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your words and photos and travels throughout the year. You and your blog are very important in my life. Cheers to you and Bob for the festive season and beyond.

    ReplyDelete