Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Aloha 2014

Welcome back and Happy 2014 to all my readers. May this year be a wonderful experience for you, full of laughter, the joy of creativity, adventure and happiness.
Aloha 2014 is appropriate as I am on my way to Hawaii [all quilt related of course] to visit
 Phyllis Cullen and other quilters for the next couple of weeks. I will be reporting in when I can with all the news as this is a first time visit and I expect there will be wonderful surprises.
Knowing I'd need some gifts I began sewing these postcards and have them finished and packed. The fabrics came from my stash of Australian designs and after drawing the kangaroo I fused him in place on some hand printed fabric too.
So hopping over to the Big Island for now! 

5 comments:

  1. ooh what fun! love those kangaroos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting. Great kangaroos. I'm sure they will be much admired.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another adventure - another to enjoy! Do you pinch yourself sometimes? Look forward to hearing/reading about it & seeing the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sue. The tune 'When will I/we see you again?' springs to mind. Happy travels. Take care and most importantly - enjoy! But I know you will. See you soon.

    ReplyDelete