Saturday, August 1, 2009

Getting organised # 3

Thanks Kate & Jan I'll look out for the Studios magazine at my local newsagent.
Now while it's easy to say I'm getting organised, the 'doing' is harder. There are so many decisions I have to make regarding the storage & classification of my materials. It's just like designing a quilt with all the decisions to be made one step at a time & then sometimes going back & 'unpicking' a completed part.
This happened with my thread storage which originally was in different colourful tin or plastic containers or paper boxes. These were different sizes & shapes & didn't allow me to see the contents & didn't make effective use of the shelf space.
Thanks to a special on clear stackable lidded containers at a local shop I have new thread storage that I'm very happy with. Photo R is of tangled threads waiting for sorting!

No comments:

Post a Comment