Wednesday, August 24, 2011

On my design wall

Thinking of all my quilting friends in New York & the north eastern States of the USA & hope you are OK after the earthquake. I am being kept busy here with the micro quilting on Roundel which is giving the printed area more dimension. This design proves inspiration can be under our feet, as the print is from a door mat in Texas.
This quilt will be part of my Destination Texas special exhibit in Houston at International Quilt Market & Festival 2011.

2 comments:

  1. Looking good Sue. I bet you won't rush into doing lots of micro stippling on your other quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great stippling!

    The earthquake was felt on our second floor...but I didn't feel a thing on the first. My son in Raleigh NC felt it too, surprisingly. It's been decades since on was felt here in CT. Lots of conversation.

    ReplyDelete