Sunday, October 23, 2011

Moose Tracks

When I saw 'Moose Tracks' on the menu at Zion Lodge Red Rock Grill, I just had to try it.
Vanilla ice cream with chocolate swirls & peanut butter, in the form of the new M&M, hidden inside. Very yummy! and I didn't need 2 spoons as I didn't want to share it! The Baby Back Ribs in Smokey sauce were also delicious.
This Cherry Pie was 'no sugar' & very good.
Thanks for the comments regarding my travels. I love visiting new places & exploring. The Utah National Parks are so big & different from what we see in Australia.

1 comment:

  1. Those ribs look divine!! I love ribs, and often order them when we go out, much to my vegetarian husband's dismay! I'm nice to him, though, and never cook them at home, so he doesn't ever have to eat them.

    I loved your wildflower pictures. It always amazes me how something so beautiful and fragile-looking can grow in such harsh environments. A flower quilt is on my "Quilts In My Head" list... one day... sigh!

    ReplyDelete