Monday, October 17, 2011

Opal Fever- PIQF

It was full house yesterday in the Opal Fever class where we put extra 'glinty' bits on our fabric & any other surface not covered! Dorothy had a brilliant background fabric & she added the floating opal design.
Francie added her own interpretation too, supervised by Brownyn. This has the added sparkle of Angelina fibres.
The lovely Ginny who stuck with me for the 3 days & is taking home some gorgeous fabric creations. Her cookies are delicious too!
Hjilda
Cyndy's work in progress before Angelina.
Thanks to all my students for a very rewarding day. Nadia, I'm sure there are many interesting things to rub in Tunsia! 

2 comments:

  1. Hey Sue, So sorry we didn't make it to Show and Tell. Slow service at dinner. Thoroughly enjoyed your class. Hope to see you again. Opals, Opals, Opals, oy, oy, oy! too much fun! Thanks for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again for a fun and enjoyable class! My husband, a serious teckie, was absolutely fascinated by the Angelina... think I'll have to make a special piece with it for his "cocoon room"!

    May I use a couple of your pictures from our class on my blog? I only got a few, and everyone's work was so cool! Lani and I are thinking when she and Dale (Nancy) and I show our work at our guild's Show & Tell, we may have to put together a class!

    Have a wonderful trip over the next days/weeks! I hope you find lots of ruben sandwiches to enjoy!

    ReplyDelete