Thursday, July 9, 2009

Little Treasures

The yo yo post is still eliciting comment with Jeri mentioning a 1930's yo yo quilt. Jenny I found the scarf in Sydney at David Jones, carefully locked in a cabinet! Machine Quilting Unlimited magazine arrived yesterday from Eileen Doughty who has written a story "A Quilt for all Reasons". My daughters & I made "Little Treasures" about babyhood in 2004. You can see our quilt on page 49.
This is the first edition of this new magazine which combines Unlimited Possibilities & Machine Quilting Unlimited.



1 comment:

  1. I was very happy to read about you and your daughters' little treasures when my copy arrived. We are together...yet hemisphers apart...on the facing page is my progressive quilt.

    Next time you are here, or I am there, we must rendezvous.

    ReplyDelete