Friday, June 5, 2009

Athens....Ohio


Last month I was in Athens, Ohio for the SAQA conference Art & Excellence. It was held at the Baker Centre at Ohio University & the student accommodation was nearby in very old impressive buildings. Not the log cabin!! at the bottom of this post though, circa 1805.
Some of the students graffiti signs were amusing.

Met Alyson Stanfield author of 'I'd Rather be in the Studio' at the Saturday lunch where she was our key note speaker. Alyson writes an inspirational easy to read e-newsletter each week for artists to get us focused on the business & marketing side of things- things I need help with. You can sign up for these on her website & I'll put her blog on my blog list so we can all share her words of wisdom.
















No comments:

Post a Comment