Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Festival is over for another year

I have been absent from my blog because there is just so much to see & do at Festival. Like this Texas boot, Festival seems to be bigger & better each time I visit. This was only the third time I have experienced it.
Francie, what goes on in Hosuton stays in Houston, so sorry, but I can't give you the spoon secret!
It was a delight to meet quilters from many countries & thank you to everyone who joined me for my floor talks. The future of quilting is in good hands- 6 year old Quinley, a stitcher, declared that 'Blue Cottonwood', the quilt behind us, was her favourite. If you'd like to see the full exhibition Destination Texas, it is on my website in the portfolio section.
This is a view of the front entry section before opening at 10am & the sign below summed it up!


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Sue for sharing all of your adventures - Rusy still has to be my favourite (with all due respect to Quinley) :)
    take care and see you soon, Ali

    ReplyDelete