Sunday, May 3, 2009

And the winner is....

Congratulations Patchwork Rose, you are the lucky winner of the Get Creative 12 month subscription! Bob drew your name out of the basket just now. Please contact me privately with your mailing details.
I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to look & comment on my website. It's wonderful to get feedback & the glitches will be ironed out soon.

Here you see me packing for my trip next week to New York. I think Bob will have to sit on the suitcase for me to get it zipped up! The all important power plug converter in on top there along with my glue stick. I always keep a travel diary & put in ticket stubs etc. This time I'll also be trying to post blogs of my adventures. So join me as I report back from the Big Apple.

1 comment:

  1. Thankyou so Much Sue I will enjoy my subscription and encourage my young nieces to get more creative too. Love the cover with the May issue Am seriously into Patchwork but also knit socks, Scarves and do many other creative things :-)
    Have a wonderful time in New York. Will look forward to reading The Blog of your adventures :-)

    ReplyDelete