Monday, November 8, 2010

Bob at Festival

I'm up way too early, due to the changeover, by 1 hour, to daylight savings time & doing something I never do- drinking coffee for breakfast [& eating a Hershey chocolate bar, but don't tell anyone].
Waiting to get into Hall C yesterday with tote bag, Bob realises the men are well catered for at Festival.
Behind the privacy of the red curtained Husband's Lounge, are blokes resting up in easy chairs with magazines [not quilty] & sport on TV.

Bob loves the hot, spicy additions to The Taco Salad, served in this big taco bowl. As he has been my 'Art Patron' for many years & now a 'CEO', he has enjoyed his new Festival experiences.

1 comment:

  1. Looks as though Bob is enjoying his quilting experiences. I guess men are in the minority at events such as this.
    I think I will have to make that taco salad.

    ReplyDelete